Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
New to KMC, ready to ride EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
New to KMC, ready to ride EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
New to KMC, ready to ride EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
New to KMC, ready to ride EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
New to KMC, ready to ride EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

New to KMC, ready to ride

2 posters

Go down

New to KMC, ready to ride Empty New to KMC, ready to ride

Post by skgroup76 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Hello,
I arrived at Ramstein in July and love to cycle (road/mtb/cyclocross). I was stationed at Langley and was racing with a local club there and want to keep it up. I have my road bike with me and have been riding a lot around the Pfaelzerwald and am really ready for some riding groups. My mtb will get here by the 1st week of September and I can't wait to hit the trails. Are there any road groups in and around Moelschbach/Trippstadt on weekday afternoons or early on Sat/Sun? Of course I'm willing to drive to a meeting point for other group rides.
Sam
skgroup76

Back to top Go down

New to KMC, ready to ride Empty Re: New to KMC, ready to ride

Post by velo-doc Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Sam,

Welcome to Germany...and the group! Sounds like you will fit in well here with your multiple riding platforms. We have regular weekday MTB rides on tue/thur, as well as weekend road, MTB and CX rides. Keep an eye on the forum, or just post up a ride and see who bites. Look forward to seeing you on the road/trail soon. Oh, and if you'll have your MTB by Sept 8th, then consider joining us in Garmisch for the last race of the US Forces Europe MTB Championship series...should be fun!

Chad
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

New to KMC, ready to ride Empty Thanks Chad!

Post by skgroup76 Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm looking forward to riding with you guys. We'll see how soon my mtb gets here and hopefully I can join you guys in Garmisch.
skgroup76

Back to top Go down

New to KMC, ready to ride Empty Re: New to KMC, ready to ride

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down