Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower!

3 posters

:: Yard Sale :: For Sale

Go down

FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower! Empty FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower!

Post by Jonesy Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Bunch of FREE stuff, please come and get it by tomorrow night, or I'll have to figure out a way to scrap it.
-Raleigh 29er frame in small, very roughed up, dented and gouged on the chain stay near the chainring. Has a compact road crank on it set up for single speed. The frame is painted neon orange with cheap spray paint, chiping in spots

-Niner steel fork, disc only, painted to match the frame, cheap spray paint, chipping in spots

-5-bike parking rack. got it at praktiker 3 mohts ago for 20 euros, dont really need it and don't feel like storing it. It's the type where the front wheel wedges between two bars to hold the bike steady.

-Homemade 4-bike rack for the bed of a pickup truck. This is the black rack I had int he back of my pickup truck. It's the kind of rack that holds the bike fully assembled with a little clamp on the down tube, attahced to a trakc for the tires. There are four of these contraptions mounted onto two wood boards and it fits neetly in the bed of a pickup truck. It is VERY weathered and roughed up but still functional. It does hold four bikes upright in the back of a pickup (facing direction of bikes is alternating).

-Wolf pushing mower. this si the kind that has no engine, and spins the blades when you push it along. It is in pretty good condition... cutting width is roughly 18 inches or so.

IF you want it, come and pick it up at: Im Woogfled 21A, 66879 Steinwenden Oberhmohr by tomorrow evening.

NO, I don;t feel like hauling to or meeting anyone anywhere,and I really need to get this stuff out the door. The exception is that I will bring it to tomorrow night's ride if you want to get it from me there... except for the 4-bike rack which won't fit in my truck witht he other stuff I'll have in there.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower! Empty Re: FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower!

Post by thedude76 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Just look for the PINK house
thedude76
thedude76

http://www.chainlove.com

Back to top Go down

FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower! Empty Re: FREE stuff--29er frame, 29er fork, bike parking rack, bike rack for pickup truck bed, and a lawnmower!

Post by Sharpbike Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 am

5-bike parking rack. got it at praktiker 3 mohts ago for 20 euros, dont really need it and don't feel like storing it. It's the type where the front wheel wedges between two bars to hold the bike steady.

If you can bring this to the meeting on Wednesday I will take it.

Let me know

Thanks
Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 am

Sharpbike wrote:5-bike parking rack. got it at praktiker 3 mohts ago for 20 euros, dont really need it and don't feel like storing it. It's the type where the front wheel wedges between two bars to hold the bike steady.

If you can bring this to the meeting on Wednesday I will take it.

Let me know

Thanks
I'd really rather have it out of my hair before then... any way you can come by and pick it up? It's sitting otuside my house at the address above, just swing by whenever and grab it.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpbike Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 am

I will see what I can do.
Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down