Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ

+2
airborne.s2000
thedude76
6 posters

:: Rides :: MTB Rides

Go down

Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ Empty Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ

Post by thedude76 Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:52 pm

The guys at the Beer Belly Bike Club HD are throwing a going away ride for Eric 7 April 2013 @1000 Heidelberg.

Start Point for the Ride: Im Emmertsgrund 37 69126, Heidelberg. (Parking all along Im Emmertsgrund street is available)

We'll follow Eric along his favorite trails up to the Konigstuhl and back one last time before he departs Germany. The ride will be between 30-40 KMs depending on how we feel. We'll meet back up at the start point (Cliff's House) where you can rinse your bike down, lock it up, and get cleaned up too!

The BBQ starts at 1500. Family members are invited to come and join us, there's plenty of food and drinks. We'll have bratwurst, burgers, and BBQ chicken. You can bring your favorite side dish and beverage of choice too!

We'll have a chance to relax after the ride and bid farewell to Eric before he leaves Germany for the U.S..

Please RSVP here or PM Cliff Oliver by 4 April.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
thedude76
thedude76

http://www.chainlove.com

Back to top Go down

Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ Empty Maybe?

Post by airborne.s2000 Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:24 pm

If I am back in the area by then, I will come. HH6 and I are traveling the week prior, and our plans are still up in the air, so I am not sure when I will get back.
airborne.s2000
airborne.s2000
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ Empty Re: Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ

Post by eurotrash Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:58 am

Count me there.
eurotrash
eurotrash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ Empty Re: Eric Skitka Farewell Konigstuhl MTB Ride & BBQ

Post by clifford.w.oliver Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:25 pm

This should be a really good ride for you KMC guys/gals who haven't biked in Heidelberg before. Start point and BBQ are at my house!

Cliff
clifford.w.oliver

Back to top Go down

Post by PB Matrix Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:42 am

It will be a good ride!! Nice and slow on the ups and decent speeds on the downs
PB Matrix
PB Matrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:35 pm

PB Matrix wrote:It will be a good ride!! Nice and slow on the ups and decent speeds on the downs

I'm in for this...see y'all in the morning!!!
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude76 Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Eurotrash, is that a picture of Roadrage tumbling down the hill on your post? Laughing
thedude76
thedude76

http://www.chainlove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:43 am

thedude76 wrote:Eurotrash, is that a picture of Roadrage tumbling down the hill on your post? Laughing
. It could be, but it's mostly to help remember what the cumbersome armor and movement-limiting Leatt brace is for! Looka dem rocks!

Then there is the scorpion:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
eurotrash
eurotrash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down