Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds

+6
Sharpbike
spookyload
kstew
BigWheels
velo-doc
Jonesy
10 posters

:: Community :: The Club

Go down

Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds Empty Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds

Post by Jonesy Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:32 am

Does this date work for y'all?

6 p.m., Wednesday February 22.

those who are not familiar with the meeting location, it is a small restaurant on the Castle Grounds of Burg Nanstein in Landstuhl.

Take A-6 to the Ramstein-Miesenbach/Landstuhl Ost exit. Go towards downtown Landstuhl, and follow the sings to Burg Nanstein (brown signs with a picture of a castle wall on them).

Please post if you plan to attend.

Agenda:
-Wool Jerseys (hopefully I will have them by then, and anyone who has not picked theirs up already, can do so at the meeting).
-Upcoming events
-Club Goals progress/status
-Sponsor plan for 2012
-Possible Fundraisers

Anything else to add to the agenda?
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds Empty Re: Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds

Post by velo-doc Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 am

Heading home today on emergency leave to attend my grandfather's funeral. Won't be able to make the meeting. Were we planning a clothing order? Any progress on co-sponsoring/ organizing a race?

Chad
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds Empty Re: Club Meeting Wednesday, February 22, 6 p.m. Burgschaenke restaurant on Landstuhl Castle Grounds

Post by BigWheels Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:59 am

Chad,

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather, our thoughts are with you and your family.

Jonesy,

Meeting date sounds good, I should be there.

Justin
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kstew Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:41 pm

I won't be able to make it this Wedneday due to a prior committment :-( Would somebody mind taking minutes and I"ll type them up and send them to Sylvia?
kstew

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 pm

I will be there next week. I got a suprise TDY to Graf this week, so next week is free and clear. Nothing like spending Mon-Fri, weekend at home, then Mon-Fri. At least I know the drive now.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpbike Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 pm

So far all looks good to make it.
Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude76 Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:53 pm

I will not be able to make it.
thedude76
thedude76

http://www.chainlove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by velo-doc Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Back from the US and should be able to make the meeting. I can take minutes, Kirsten, and will get them to you afterward.

@BigWheels...thanks for the note. I'm really glad that I made it back there. My grandfather was one of the original WWII paratroopers, and it was pretty cool to be there and pay tribute to his service and his life.

Chad
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmoney Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:35 am

Should be able to make this. Might be my last one before Im outa here...
Gmoney
Gmoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Road_Rage Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 am

I don't think you're going to make it.
Road_Rage
Road_Rage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmoney Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 pm

If people stop hitting planes I should be able to... Sad
Gmoney
Gmoney

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 am

We still doing the meeting tonight? I plan on being there.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianLask Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:54 pm

I'll be there
BrianLask
BrianLask

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down