Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er). EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er). EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er). EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er). EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er). EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er).

4 posters

:: Yard Sale :: For Sale

Go down

Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er). Empty Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er).

Post by Jonesy Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:13 am

After listing the fork on ebay for three days I got no bites from the german market.

I'm dropping the asking price on my Fox F29RL 29er suspension fork to $200. It is in need of a servicing and is currently leaking oil. It functions fine still, but will definitely need to be taken in in the very near future. It has quite a few scratches marks and cable rubs, but is structurally and functionally sound.

The steerer tube is cut to 15cm so it will likely only fit a small frame.

$200 is pretty much my bottom price on this one... anything lower than that and I'm better off just servicing it and trying again on ebay.

The other item I still have available is a WTB Laserdisc Singlespeed 29er Wheelset. I'll let this one go for $80, including some pretty basic disc rotors (160mms), QR skewers and a 20 tooth cog.

Finally, I have a bontrager race rear wheel (26 inch). It's a fairly lightweight, high quality tubeless ready rear wheel with 9 spd compatible freehub, disc mount. No skewer or rotor included. asking $40
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er). Empty Re: Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er).

Post by Sharpbike Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Might be interested in the 29 wheelset for my ss
Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er). Empty Re: Iitems I stilll have for sale: Fox Fork, WTB Laserdisc wheelset, bontrager rear wheel (26er).

Post by Jonesy Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 am

Sharpbike wrote:Might be interested in the 29 wheelset for my ss
I've got it with me today and I can bring it by the meeting if we have one.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by gsmolin Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:43 pm

i might be interested in the wheelset if jim passes on it; let me know.
gsmolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpbike Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:46 pm

I took them you must be faster. Already mounted on the bike and ready to go. I have the 20 gear and the rotor that I will sell ya cheap if you are interested. I changed to the rotors that I had orginally and my 18t.
Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

Post by gsmolin Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:28 pm

that's ok, i'll pass on the cog and rotor. enjoy the wheels!
gsmolin

Back to top Go down

Post by powerpro369 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:04 am

I know this is a very old post but I thought I would check anyway. Do you still have the Fox fork?

Last edited by powerpro369 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, I didn't see that the steerer tube was cut)
powerpro369

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:14 am

Long gone...
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down