Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter

+7
Sharpbike
BigWheels
Road_Rage
spookyload
krocko1
velo-doc
Jonesy
11 posters

:: Community :: The Club

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Empty Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter

Post by Jonesy Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm

OK, several folks have asked about doing another wool Jersey order. So here goes:

I'd like to order through the same company again. Oregon Cyclewear. They made a good prodcut, and shipped fairly quickly last time.

We can get custom logos etc. for a set-up fee of $75. I would propose to pay this out of Club funds. Also, for simplicity sake I'd like to go with one design for all jerseys with a choice of Red or Black jersey. (It's actually a choice between two different styles of jersy but the only difference between them is red or black, so to eliminate confusion I'm jsut referring to them by their primary color instead of their style name).

I worked the sponsors information onto the Jersey, which helps our sponsors out more, adds a little something to the Jerseys as well, and properly justifies using club funds to pay the set-up fee.

In the sample below I have it with a name across the back shoulder. Not sure if that will be feasable with the set-up etc. that I'd like to do for the order. IF it is, I'll let y'all know for sure before start placing orders.

Prices (regardless of color) will be (INCLUDING shipping): $83 for short sleeve, $86 for long sleeve. This is a little pricey, but this is with embroidered graphics which is much nicer than the flock (in my opinion) IF you guys want I could look into flock lettering instead, but by the time all is said and done I think it might save all of five dollars or so...

Here are the pics of what I've come up with for a design. I welcome your feedback, thoughts etc.
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Slide110
RED, FRONT

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Slide211
RED, BACK

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Slide310
BLACK, FRONT

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Slide410
BLACK, BACK
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Empty Re: Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter

Post by Jonesy Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Sorry, I forgot to add... the prices above are based on a minimum order of 14 jerseys.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Empty Re: Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter

Post by Jonesy Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Oh yeah and one more thing... if we go forward with these, I need the POC for each sponsor to have the respective sponsors look at their business name here, and make sure they are OK with it being presented int hat context, since they are trademarked logs and I have changed them somewhat to fit into the style of the wool retro jersey.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Dont post your orders yet... Im going to build an onlibe order form once i find out if they can do the names or not.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by velo-doc Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Jonesy,

Have we set up the bank account so we can use the "club funds", for orders? I'm all for getting another jersey order going, and the design looks great, but we really need to nail down the bank account and money before spending it all.
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 pm

velo-doc wrote:Jonesy,

Have we set up the bank account so we can use the "club funds", for orders? I'm all for getting another jersey order going, and the design looks great, but we really need to nail down the bank account and money before spending it all.
Yes, we have a bank account. See the topic:https://kmccycling.forumieren.com/t535-bank-account
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by velo-doc Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm

My bad...been out of the loop for a bit. Thx for the work on the jersey. Hopefully see you on Sunday at the KMCC.
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:58 pm

doing some reworking of the design, but I have some detailed questions for the group that are probably best handled in person at a club meeting, so consider the order on hold until the meeting next week when I'll talk to y'all in person and then we can move forward quickly with it.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 am

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Slide112
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Slide213
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Slide312
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter Slide412
Updated Wool Jersey Design. No you don't have to have Kendall or Jonesy on yours... Razz

I'm pretty sure prices will be 83 for short sleeve, 86 for long sleeve, shipping included.

I'll post an order form of some sort in the next day or so.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 am

I still haven't been able to setup an automatic order system yet, so we'll just place the orders here.

Please place your order in the following format:

number, red or black, Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve, Size, and the EXACT text you want on the back, surrounded by [].

Example:

1, RED, Short Sleeve, XL, ['Jonesy']
1, BLACK, Short Sleeve, XL, ['Jonesy']

Sizes are: XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL Red Short Sleeve is NOT available in M, Black Short Sleeve is NOT available in S. Long Sleeves are in stock in all sizes.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by krocko1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:47 am

1, RED, Long Sleeve, XXL (KENDALL)
1, Black, Long Sleeve, XXL (KENDALL)
Both with KENDALL in Capitals on the back if possibly. Thanks!
krocko1
krocko1

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Could you post a size chart here, or post a link to one. I can't remember what size I bought last year.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:12 pm

The company site is: www.oregoncyclewear.com
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Road_Rage Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:57 am

1, RED, Long Sleeve, XL (No name)

Last edited by Road_Rage on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Road_Rage
Road_Rage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWheels Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:16 am

1, RED, Long Sleeve, L, with no name.

Justin
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Just a tip for those ordering for casual wear instead of riding, order one size up. I went with the XXL last year and it fits great and isn't too tight to wear with casual clothes. If you are getting it to ride in, get the size on the chart though as mine is too loose to ride in. Also, one size up gives room for washing errors. Ask Jonesy what happens if they get dried. I think his fits a toddler now.

1, Red, Long sleeve, XXL, nothing on back
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by velo-doc Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:12 pm

1 large black long sleeve, no name

Thanks,

Chad
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpbike Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 am

1 Large Red Short sleeve (Sharp)

Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpbike Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:36 am

Road Rage that is a funny name to but on the back (No Name)

Jim
Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:22 pm

We're still 5 jerseys short of the 14 needed for the full discount. If we go forward with the order as it is now, the jerseys will each cost $19 more for the long sleeves and $16 more for the short sleeves.

Does anyone else wnat to get in on this order?

I'm willing to go forward with ordering below the 14, but will probably drop my own order down to one jersey in that case.

Let me know what y'all want to do,

Jonesy
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:01 pm

1, BLACK, Long Sleeve, XXL, [Eurotrash]

If we get up to (or one short of) the break point of 14 items, I'll order a second one of a different type.
eurotrash
eurotrash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Road_Rage Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Jonesy wrote:We're still 5 jerseys short of the 14 needed for the full discount. If we go forward with the order as it is now, the jerseys will each cost $19 more for the long sleeves and $16 more for the short sleeves.

Does anyone else wnat to get in on this order?

I'm willing to go forward with ordering below the 14, but will probably drop my own order down to one jersey in that case.

Let me know what y'all want to do,

Jonesy

ADD another:

1, Black, Long Sleeve, XL (No name)

Road_Rage
Road_Rage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:37 pm

I'm out for tonight. As much as I'd love join y'all, I can feel the creeping funk trying to take residence in my respiratory system and I don't feel like tempting fate by riding in the damp cold at night time.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:18 pm

1 black long sleeve, Large with Thursy Nelly's for the name und
1 black short sleeve, Large with Thursty Nelly's bitte.

Also, I have a Lg Red long sleeve jersey from the first order up for grabs if anyone is interested ... never worn.
PM me if you are interested ... I would be willing to consider any and all trades.
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Jonesy wrote:I'm out for tonight. As much as I'd love join y'all, I can feel the creeping funk trying to take residence in my respiratory system and I don't feel like tempting fate by riding in the damp cold at night time.
Yeah... Obviously i was a little dizzy when I double-posted this in the wrong thread...
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next