Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system). EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system). EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system). EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system). EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system). EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system).

2 posters

:: Yard Sale :: Wanted

Go down

CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system). Empty CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system).

Post by Jonesy Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:30 pm

I need a CL IV (2") hitch... standard length and offset should work... need to put a euro-specced ball in it and tow a German trailer...

Anybody have one to sell or loan?
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system). Empty Re: CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system).

Post by Zenkem Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:16 pm

I have one to loan you with the right size ball already installed, I forget what the offset is but it's not much. If you have to you can flip it over but I think your truck is close to the same height as mine...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system). Empty Re: CL IV trailer hitch (with removable ball system).

Post by Jonesy Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:13 am

Awesome. Thanks... I'll link up with you when I get back.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 am

Jonesy wrote:Awesome. Thanks... I'll link up with you when I get back.

I keep it under the seat of my truck so if you find me I'll have it...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down