Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
How much time and Miles did you get this week? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
How much time and Miles did you get this week? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
How much time and Miles did you get this week? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
How much time and Miles did you get this week? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
How much time and Miles did you get this week? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

How much time and Miles did you get this week?

2 posters

:: Rides :: Road Rides

Go down

How much time and Miles did you get this week? Empty How much time and Miles did you get this week?

Post by Sharpbike Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Let check and see who is getting out and who is still sitting on the couch.

Post up How much training you did this week or recreation miles for those who are just out to have fun.

Sunday to Monday.

Time 7 Hours and 38 minutes. Distance only 105 miles. I am leaving for Normandy now and will be off the bike until Monday or I would have got more.
Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

How much time and Miles did you get this week? Empty Re: How much time and Miles did you get this week?

Post by velo-doc Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Um, let's see. I have to get out the calculator 34/0.7+22*fudge factor-some %, blah, blah, blah... = 38miles! Ya...that's it. I raced one lap of the duathlon on Sunday, that's 7k + the Thursday Q-bach ride today, that's about 35miles, so it's not much...but today was some quality miles. Hopefully a bit more consistent in the coming weeks...except, of course, for the week in Spain drinking sangria and eating way too much tapas!! See you all out there.
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down