Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!

2 posters

:: Community :: The Club

Go down

The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!  Empty The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!

Post by Zenkem Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:33 am

Orders must be placed before 15 Dec 14. The scheduled ship date is 13 Feb 14. If you have any question or trouble navagating the Voler site please let me know:

http://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/7494

Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!  Empty Re: The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!

Post by Zenkem Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:45 am

We are one week in and here are the numbers for the current order. If we can't meet the minimums the order will not go through:

Short and Long Sleeves
2 / 5
Bottoms
2 / 5
Freeride Jerseys
1 / 5
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!  Empty Re: The KMC Cycling Voler Store is now open!!!

Post by spookyload Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:20 am

Do you know what the wind jackets count as? Would it qualify for a FR Jersey?
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:19 am

spookyload wrote:Do you know what the wind jackets count as?  Would it qualify for a FR Jersey?

The jacket falls in the short/long sleeve catagory.  I got the vest last year and it's awesome; been wearing it every Ride lately...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:04 am

Jacket and LS ordered. Any of you guys ever go by franks and see if he has any of the leg warmers left there with the pig on them? I could use a pair in size large.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:36 am

spookyload wrote:Jacket and LS ordered.  Any of you guys ever go by franks and see if he has any of the leg warmers left there with the pig on them?  I could use a pair in size large.

I can ask next time I'm there...what size???
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:40 am

spookyload wrote:Jacket and LS ordered.  Any of you guys ever go by franks and see if he has any of the leg warmers left there with the pig on them?  I could use a pair in size large.

Your Order didn't show...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Must have not gone through the first time. I just placed it again and hopefully it only ordered once. If they have a size large in the leg warmers I would be interested.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:38 pm

spookyload wrote:Must have not gone through the first time.  I just placed it again and hopefully it only ordered once.  If they have a size large in the leg warmers I would be interested.

I have visibility on the order so if I see two orders I'll let you know...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Only charged once. How is the order going? Are we making the minimum for the tops?
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:11 pm

spookyload wrote:Only charged once.  How is the order going?  Are we making the minimum for the tops?

Yeah, We'll make the minimum for the tops but the rest I don't know. I stopped by Wheelsports, Silka wasn't there and the girl couldn't help me find the arm warmers. Frank and Silka are in the Canarias for the next two weeks...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Thanks Mark. I was looking for the leg warmers in size large though.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Only two days left to place your order!!!
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:38 am

So did we make the minimums
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:12 am

spookyload wrote:So did we make the minimums

Only the Jersey's (Jacket included) made the minimum...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:48 am

Zenkem wrote:
spookyload wrote:So did we make the minimums

Only the Jersey's (Jacket included) made the minimum...

Order is finalized and going into production with a scheduled ship date of 13 Feb 15...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down