Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists.

+2
Zenkem
moakster
6 posters

Go down

Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists. Empty Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists.

Post by moakster Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:21 pm

I want to do the cyclocross race in Quiedersbach Dec 6. Anyone else doing it who has figured out how to register?

Last edited by moakster on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't see description)
moakster
moakster

Back to top Go down

Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists. Empty Re: Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists.

Post by Zenkem Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:38 am

moakster wrote:I want to do the cyclocross race in Quiedersbach Dec 6. Anyone else doing it who has figured out how to register?

Welcome to KMC Cycling!!!  I work at LRMC as well and commute from Hermersberg and MTB on the weekends.  I'm not much for racing just more of a Hobbyist.  Hope to see you out on the Trails...

Last edited by Zenkem on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists. Empty Re: Hi. I live in Krickenbach. Married, kids. Work at LRMC. Much of my riding is just commuting and a weekend ride if I'm lucky. Road, mountain, cyclocross, touring, single speed road. Always looking to meet other cyclists.

Post by gsmolin Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:01 pm

same situation as you re: the riding. don't do cyclocross, though.

PM me and we'll set up some time to ride. I commute via MTB if you do the same we can ride after work. except if its pouring rain. man I hate cold rain...
gsmolin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamgoode Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Moakster, We have a small group that heads out from Ramstein on Saturday mornings to ride road or cross depending on who commits. I'm interested in catching a few cross races this year too, but need to learn a few more German words to know how to navigate the reg sites. The bike shop in Ramstein village does a Wed night cross training ride, but I haven't been able to make one yet... It's hard to get out of work early enough on a Wed to make a 1700 ride. Sean
iamgoode
iamgoode

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:20 am

Hello longest subject line ever.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramjm_2000 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:52 pm

moakster wrote:I want to do the cyclocross race in Quiedersbach Dec 6. Anyone else doing it who has figured out how to register?

I think FRank at Wheelsports is sponsoring the event. I live in Queidersbach and on my ride this afternoon saw all the race tape up with his logo. His shops in Wesselburg just south of Bann and Queidesbach. +49 6333 602395

JR
Ramjm_2000
Ramjm_2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down