Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler

+11
Jonesy
airborne.s2000
Road_Rage
BigWheels
spookyload
powerpro369
Zenkem
mmezest1997
thedude76
eurotrash
MJ
15 posters

:: Community :: The Club

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler - Page 5 Empty Re: KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler

Post by velo-doc Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Wow...I've missed a lot while lounging by the pool in Tuscany. As always, this subject generates more interest, and opinions, than any other. I appreciate everyone's continued work on the design, and I am confident that Voler will be able to put together a final product we will be proud to wear. Special thanks to Mike and John for their continued, significant efforts. I had a chance to try on the Voler stuff yesterday, and I really think that it will be a significant improvement over the kits we have now. Having a choice of cut, material and pad is a real bonus. I placed my order today with confidence after being able to lay eyes and hands on the stuff. I really hope that everyone gets their orders in, or it's going to be a sad Christmas morning at the Hendrickson house when my wife and kids open all their brand new size men's medium KMC Cycling kits!!

Chad
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler - Page 5 Empty Re: KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler

Post by BigWheels Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:11 am

As of 10/18/2012 @0800:

Short Sleeves 6 / 15
Bottoms 6 / 15
Long Sleeve 5 / 15
Tri Garments0 Accessories 6 / 15
Freeride Jerseys 5 / 15
Undershirts 0
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:24 am

Jumpin-jehosaphat-in-a-wedding-dress!!!

Are we still yammerin' on about minor design changes?

MJ and Eurotrash did a great job getting the design this far,I think it's good enough, let's get it over to Voler's artists so THEY can earn some of the hard-earned money we'll be paying them.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler - Page 5 Empty Last Call - Fit Kit

Post by MJ Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:39 am

Please contact me today, PM or telephone, if you would like to try on the gear from Voler.

If I do not hear from anyone, I'm going to send the kit back tomorrow.

Mike
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:03 pm

MJ. I am in Graf this week. Will be home tomorrow. Any way I can still grab a fit? We have shipped our car, so I am down to one car ops. I should be able to ride to your location though.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWheels Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Jonesy wrote:Jumpin-jehosaphat-in-a-wedding-dress!!!

Are we still yammerin' on about minor design changes?

MJ and Eurotrash did a great job getting the design this far,I think it's good enough, let's get it over to Voler's artists so THEY can earn some of the hard-earned money we'll be paying them.

Yes, I would like to discuss the hues, saturation, and chroma of the colors used. Is it satisfactory to the monochromacies, or even the blind? Maybe braille for the lettering. And what about the zipper design, surely we can improve on that. Razz
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:16 pm

spookyload wrote:MJ. I am in Graf this week. Will be home tomorrow. Any way I can still grab a fit? We have shipped our car, so I am down to one car ops. I should be able to ride to your location though.

Ya, no problem. I'll keep it till Monday. Just let me know when you would like to meet.

M
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler - Page 5 Empty Order Status

Post by MJ Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Just over a week to go. Current stats are:

Short Sleeves

7 / 15

Bottoms

7 / 15

Long Sleeve

4 / 15

Accessories

4 / 15

Freeride Jerseys

5 / 15
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by buelerra Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:44 pm

I put in an order for 1 long-sleeve jersey and 1 freeride tonight. Hopefully, that will help boost the numbers to meet the minimum.
buelerra
buelerra

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:59 am

MJ wrote:Just over a week to go. Current stats are:

Short Sleeves

7 / 15

Bottoms

7 / 15

Long Sleeve

4 / 15

Accessories

4 / 15

Freeride Jerseys

5 / 15

We are looking a little thin on Freeride Jerseys, Long Sleeve, and Accessories. We are just over half way on Short Sleeve and Bottoms, but I know there are some orders pending. I think we will slide over the top, barely, in those two groups.

One week left... If we do not meet the minimum for Sort Sleeve and Bottoms, we can either ask to push back the production/ship date, or close the issue. This would leave options for small groups, like Team DFL, or anyone, to create and produce KMC cycling gear at will, design and source to meet their needs, style, and/or event. Not a bad option.
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:26 pm

[quote="MJ"]
MJ wrote: This would leave options for small groups, like Team DFL, or anyone, to create and produce KMC cycling gear at will, design and source to meet their needs, style, and/or event. Not a bad option.

Not sure what you mean by this???
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:37 pm

[quote="Zenkem"]
MJ wrote:
MJ wrote: This would leave options for small groups, like Team DFL, or anyone, to create and produce KMC cycling gear at will, design and source to meet their needs, style, and/or event. Not a bad option.

There is no hidden meaning, Mark. If we don't meet the minimum order, an option would be to not having an "official" club kit. Just let people get together and do what they like. An example was the Team DFL jerseys for SIS, you guys wanted jerseys, got together and got them done – simple, no hassle.
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:37 pm

[quote="MJ"]
Zenkem wrote:
MJ wrote:

There is no hidden meaning, Mark. If we don't meet the minimum order, an option would be to not having an "official" club kit. Just let people get together and do what they like. An example was the Team DFL jerseys for SIS, you guys wanted jerseys, got together and got them done – simple, no hassle.

Don't take it the wrong way Mike. I think we all need to come together as a club or find a different way to make this happen...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by mmezest1997 Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:29 pm

We haven't hit the "checkout" button yet, so that will be 3 more SS Jersey's added to the order once we checkout.
mmezest1997

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:06 pm

I will be adding a SS jersey and bib shorts to the order
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude76 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Remeber the freeride jerseys are nice for just hanging out in. They also have mens and womens adventure t shirts in that catagory.

http://www.voler.com/custom/ordering/li/2819
thedude76
thedude76

http://www.chainlove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gritz Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:13 am

MJ, I thought you mentioned that after the original order of 15 like items any proceeding orders only had to have 5 like items. If the club gets an original SS jersey and bottoms order through, can a proceeding order of 5+ free-ride jerseys be ordered or does it have to be the same category. Just a thought for those ordering free-ride jerseys or any of the other category's that don't get to 15.
Gritz
Gritz

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude76 Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:31 pm

I was asking myself the same thing yesterday.
thedude76
thedude76

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Gritz wrote:MJ, I thought you mentioned that after the original order of 15 like items any proceeding orders only had to have 5 like items. If the club gets an original SS jersey and bottoms order through, can a proceeding order of 5+ free-ride jerseys be ordered or does it have to be the same category. Just a thought for those ordering free-ride jerseys or any of the other category's that don't get to 15.

Great in theory, but not going to happen. This is why Voler sets up their production schedule the way they do. If we don't meet the minimum in a certain category, they don’t do the work to prepare it for production. The reorder only applies to like item categories that have been previously ordered.
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:19 am

My order is submitted. SS and bib shorts. If someone orders from the Voler store for anything else, the 15% coupon works great. Code is TEAM1112N for 15% off. I also added the grab bag of two jerseys for $29. added the 15% coupon and got two random jerseys for $25. Pretty cheap clothing. Looking around online it looks like you will get stuff like the sizing samples we tried or event jerseys from random places in the full custom line.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

KMC Cycling Team Store - Voler - Page 5 Empty Current Order Total

Post by MJ Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:01 am

The artwork has been handed over to Voler, and now we will just wait for our design to come up in their queue. Jerseys will ship the week of December 21st, and probably arrive shortly after the new year, with the typical holiday mail delay. I'll be sure to post the final rendering we get from Voler, for use as a stocking stuffer.

In the meantime, beat the streets and let's get these numbers up. I hear KMC Cycling Freeride Jerseys and arm warmers are on every kids Christmas list!

Short Sleeves 8/ 15
Bottoms: 8 / 15
Long Sleeve: 5 / 15
Accessories: 4 / 15
Freeride Jerseys: 6 / 15
Undershirts: 0
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by powerpro369 Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:25 am

Here is a thought...I have placed the order for a FR jersey but it is not looking like there will be a total of 15 people agreeing with me on its amazing-ness. I don't want to purchase the SS or LS jersey because I am unsure if the FR jersey will reach its quota.

My question: Can we have a second deadline for the SS or LS jerseys, maybe a week or two from the current deadline, that gives those of us that didn't get the jersey they wanted to resubmit for the SS or LS?

Just a thought...
powerpro369

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:55 am

We have had 36 KMC Cycling members log on to the Forum since 1 Oct 2012 (46 since 1 Sept) and we are unable to meet just one minimum jersey order Question Question Question

Just an observation...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude76 Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Zenkem wrote:We have had 36 KMC Cycling members log on to the Forum since 1 Oct 2012 (46 since 1 Sept) and we are unable to meet just one minimum jersey order Question Question Question

Just an observation...

Sad, very sad.

Maybe a mass email with the voller link would be a good idea.
thedude76
thedude76

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:58 pm

thedude76 wrote:
Sad, very sad.

Maybe a mass email with the voller link would be a good idea.

Done. I hope this project can float!
eurotrash
eurotrash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next