Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
cookout, family fun, and bikepolo (maybe a landstuhl trail ride too) SAT March 24, 12 p.m. Landstuhl housing area picnic place - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
cookout, family fun, and bikepolo (maybe a landstuhl trail ride too) SAT March 24, 12 p.m. Landstuhl housing area picnic place - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
cookout, family fun, and bikepolo (maybe a landstuhl trail ride too) SAT March 24, 12 p.m. Landstuhl housing area picnic place - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
cookout, family fun, and bikepolo (maybe a landstuhl trail ride too) SAT March 24, 12 p.m. Landstuhl housing area picnic place - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
cookout, family fun, and bikepolo (maybe a landstuhl trail ride too) SAT March 24, 12 p.m. Landstuhl housing area picnic place - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

cookout, family fun, and bikepolo (maybe a landstuhl trail ride too) SAT March 24, 12 p.m. Landstuhl housing area picnic place

+4
kstew
thedude76
eurotrash
Jonesy
8 posters

:: Rides :: Other

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

cookout, family fun, and bikepolo (maybe a landstuhl trail ride too) SAT March 24, 12 p.m. Landstuhl housing area picnic place - Page 2 Empty Re: cookout, family fun, and bikepolo (maybe a landstuhl trail ride too) SAT March 24, 12 p.m. Landstuhl housing area picnic place

Post by Jonesy Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:26 am

BigWheels wrote:Just ordered 2 feet of this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Impact-Resistant UHMW Polyethylene Tubing, should have enough for 4 mallets.

Sounds like the 28th is the common denominator, I will pencil it in my calendar.

good deal, i also picked up some high density pvc, with some couplings for reinforced ends... I've read About mixed results with pvc, someti es it works well, so etimes not so much... with what you've gor, it sounds like we can try various options until we find what works best...
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

cookout, family fun, and bikepolo (maybe a landstuhl trail ride too) SAT March 24, 12 p.m. Landstuhl housing area picnic place - Page 2 Empty Re: cookout, family fun, and bikepolo (maybe a landstuhl trail ride too) SAT March 24, 12 p.m. Landstuhl housing area picnic place

Post by velo-doc Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:18 pm

At the meeting we tentatively planned a club BBQ/ride/meet &greet at the woog on Sunday the 6th, so bike polo on the grass with a larger ball could work.
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:25 pm

So it looks like the 28th is the day.

Noon start time?
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWheels Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Noon is good for me.
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:20 am

Are we still doing this Saturday? 1200? If so I'm good until 1430 and will have Frau and 8yr/old with me.

If it’s not going to work this week please let me know, as I have some other things I need to schedule.

Mike
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWheels Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 am

Pulaski is putting on the military child event this Saturday from 11-2, so I was hoping for a later start, like after 1400. So maybe Saturday won't work after all, what about Sunday?

Justin
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:39 pm

I can play Sunday, we just won't have the kid with us.
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWheels Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 am

Hard to play with 2 of us, anyone else have free time? I made 3 mallets with some thick PVC and I am looking forward to trying them out.
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 am

Yeah, SAT late is no good for me.

I can do Sunday though....

How about Eurotrash?
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 pm

I am doing a double loop with Dude on Sunday, castle loop to kindsbach to woog loop and back. Need the Gasbock prep, especially after getting the flu and losing a bunch of weight as a result. That makes scheduling tight on my side for polo Sunday, but I have no issue with Saturday late in the day with a bucket of chicken and a brewski!
eurotrash
eurotrash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Road_Rage Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 pm

eurotrash wrote:I am doing a double loop with Dude on Sunday, castle loop to kindsbach to woog loop and back. Need the Gasbock prep, especially after getting the flu and losing a bunch of weight as a result. That makes scheduling tight on my side for polo Sunday, but I have no issue with Saturday late in the day with a bucket of chicken and a brewski!

I like this idea. I might joim ya for this one.
Road_Rage
Road_Rage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWheels Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:20 am

So what if we just kept it at the original time on Saturday?

BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 am

I can still do Saturday 12-1430ish.
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:39 am

I can probably do 12 for an hour or so... It's my wife's 40th B-day party that day, so things will be tight for me, but if John's in, then I am as well, just to make it work for us.

John, are you solidy in for a noon start on Saturday?
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:46 am

We need 4 for a game ... I'm just trying to plan the weekend and a VW parts run.

If it does not work tomorrow or Sunday, the 5th is ok for me.
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 am

MJ wrote:We need 4 for a game ... I'm just trying to plan the weekend and a VW parts run.

If it does not work tomorrow or Sunday, the 5th is ok for me.

Well, if John's in I think we have a quorum.. and I can actually do two hours, not just one... so 12-2 works for me if John's our fourth man.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Yes, count me in for 12-2 saturday. bounce
eurotrash
eurotrash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:07 pm

eurotrash wrote:Yes, count me in for 12-2 saturday. bounce

I think that makes it a game, gentlemen!

Now whose bringing kiddos?

Not sure my wife will make it, but I'll have my daughter there with me, if nothing else.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Jonesy wrote:
eurotrash wrote:Yes, count me in for 12-2 saturday. bounce

I think that makes it a game, gentlemen!

Now whose bringing kiddos?

Not sure my wife will make it, but I'll have my daughter there with me, if nothing else.

I'll have one kiddo with me.
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWheels Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:24 pm

I'll have at least one maybe two with me. If the weather is decent, the entire family will probably be there.

Justin
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Good fun out there. Thanks to everybody for showing up! cheers
eurotrash
eurotrash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2