Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Normandy to Landstuhl ride EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Normandy to Landstuhl ride EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Normandy to Landstuhl ride EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Normandy to Landstuhl ride EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Normandy to Landstuhl ride EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Normandy to Landstuhl ride

:: Rides :: Other

Go down

Normandy to Landstuhl ride Empty Normandy to Landstuhl ride

Post by thedude76 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:28 pm

I received this email asking if any club members would be interested in participating. If you are interested please contact Mr. English @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good Morning!
My name is John English, and I operate a charity cycling organization called Land Sharks Cycling. I’m stationed within the KMC as well and I wanted to pitch something your way to see if you have any riders interested.
The long and short of it is, we’re working with two Private Organizations on base (Mission: Serving Our Wounded, and the Fighting Fourth), to conduct a fundraiser. On 13 Oct 2011, we will depart the American Military Cemetery in Normandy and end within the LRMC area (final destination TBD), over the course of 24 hours; totaling some 700kms. I’m looking for a total of 5-6 cyclists to participate and was wondering if anyone in your club would like to join in. I’ve lost most of my time to PCS’s, so it’s time to start anew! Gotta love the military community…very hard on longevity and continuity!
I have more info posted on my website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In any case, it looks like we are pretty much in the same business…thought it would be nice to join forces for worthy causes!!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Cheers,
- John
thedude76
thedude76

http://www.chainlove.com

Back to top Go down