Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Hello from across the valley! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Hello from across the valley! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Hello from across the valley! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Hello from across the valley! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Hello from across the valley! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Hello from across the valley!

3 posters

Go down

Hello from across the valley! Empty Hello from across the valley!

Post by Steviepoo Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:20 pm

I live in Heppenheim, work in Mannheim. I've been in Germany since 2001. While I was active-duty I only ride once in a while but I've recently started to ride regularly. Living at the edge of the Odenwald mountains makes it damned convenient :-)

I plan to make the drive over to KMC for some rides, especially when it starts to warm up and the snow melts Smile And of course anyone is welcome to come over here for some rides as well.
Steviepoo

Back to top Go down

Hello from across the valley! Empty Re: Hello from across the valley!

Post by Sharpbike Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Welcome to the site. Look forward to riding with you here in the KMC area and we can make a trip to your area and do a ride there also. I used to live in Mannhiem awhile back.

Jim
Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Stevie, welcome to the KMC Cycling forum!

We'll definitely have to link up when the weather improves. I used to be in HD and I know quite a few trails there. I took a few of us here on a day trip to HD and they seemed to enjoy it so I plan on doing one again in the spring sometime.

Also, if you haven't yet, you ought to check out John's Radhaus. John Crouse is an expatriot, former service member who owns a small bike shop in Edingen-Neckarhausen. He organizaes group rides (usually MTB in fall and winter and Road Biking in summer) and other events. Check him out at www.johns-radhaus.de

Anyway, see you around... BTW I'll be in Heidelberg THU and FRI this week and plan on riding at lunch or in the afternoon. If you're in the neighborhood and interested... PM me.

Jonesy
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum