Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Charity MTB-Ride in Bernkastel-Kues EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Charity MTB-Ride in Bernkastel-Kues EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Charity MTB-Ride in Bernkastel-Kues EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Charity MTB-Ride in Bernkastel-Kues EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Charity MTB-Ride in Bernkastel-Kues EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Charity MTB-Ride in Bernkastel-Kues

:: Races :: MTB Races

Go down

Charity MTB-Ride in Bernkastel-Kues Empty Charity MTB-Ride in Bernkastel-Kues

Post by Zenkem Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 pm

I just seen this, I'm thinking 'bout it...anyone interested:

The course is suitable for less-trained amateur cyclists tackle / inside.

Date: Sunday 3/25/2012
Time: 10:00
Last registration: 9:30
Price: 5 Euro (all for Charity)
Lenght: ca. 24 km "NO RACE"
Start: Nikolausufer 21 in Bernkastes-KUES

i´ll be there to make pics from all bikers on diffrent locations. Yoe can buy the pics on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] com. All money goes to the Charity.

For the first time since made, and the MOSEL-organize MTBTOUR DIMB IG Moseleifel a mountain bike event for charity.

We invite all mountain bikers who enjoy a nice tour around Bernkastel-Kues have and are willing to needy children spenden.Selbstverstä ndlich are also welcome donations from all others. If you are interested use the contact form or has the purpose - "Mountain biking for children with cancer," the following account:

Savings Eifel-Mosel- Hunsrück

mtbtour-mosel. de

Account: 32 30 29 37

BLZ: 587 512 30

Upon request, donation receipts will be created.

Launch is on 03/25/2012 at 10:00 clock. The meeting place is in the bank Nicholas 21, 54470 Bernkastel-Kues with Achim Gessinger.

Closing date is on 03.25.2012 at 09:30. Entry fee per rider = 5 €

All proceeds will go to 100% of the organization "from one affected person eV" benefit. More on this organization you can learn about the logo.

The charity tour starts at the Nicholas Achim Gessinger bank 21, in Kues. From there we rolled ourselves comfortable on the bike path Moselle maars up to Mülheim one. Then it goes to the Lieser River to Veldenz, where we get into a trail that leads through the Hinterbachtal. At the creek along, we head towards Tehlemühle. As you can see the elevation profile, it is continuous, but not too tight, uphill. Then you go on a forest road through the beautiful forest to Monzelfeld, where we reach the highest point (about 434 m above sea level. NN) on this tour. We continue, in part, on trails and gravel roads, high up on Mount Olympus. There we can expect a partly flowiger and tipped with a few switchbacks singletrack that we spit on the parking lot of the Youth of Bernkastel.

Now we roll past the castle Landshut and get a little below it into a trail down to the highlight of the town of Bernkastel - the waterfall. Along the stream, over two wooden bridges, we will head to Old Town. Once in town we roll in the leisurely pace back to the meeting.
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Charity MTB-Ride in Bernkastel-Kues Empty Re: Charity MTB-Ride in Bernkastel-Kues

Post by Zenkem Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:30 pm

I plan to hit the Bahn before 0800hrs which will put me in Bernkastel by 0900hrs to do some Trail riding with the Saber guys. If anyone would like to car pool let me know
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down