Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter

+7
Sharpbike
BigWheels
Road_Rage
spookyload
krocko1
velo-doc
Jonesy
11 posters

:: Community :: The Club

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 3 Empty Re: Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter

Post by Road_Rage Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Jonesy wrote:Sorry Tim, somehow I missed your post on Feb. 11.

Jerseys are here. They jusr came in today... apparantly there's benn a columbian wool-smuggling ring operating so ewhere nearby, because customs felt the need to open and search (and delay) the packages... That coupled with the fact that the manufacturer sent them via parcel post... despite having paid 50 in shipping.

In any case, I have them at home and we can make arrangements for Sat pickup... I might just post at some central location on SAT for an hour and folks can come by and grab them.

Sorry for the delays and the delays in responding.

Jonesy

Can you bring mine in to work tomorrow?? Very Happy Very Happy
Road_Rage
Road_Rage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 3 Empty Re: Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter

Post by spookyload Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 pm

How about a Woog ride Sunday to deliver them? If not, I can make it to your casa. Will give me an excuse to go by Sasha's for donner.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 3 Empty Sweet!!

Post by BigWheels Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Just picked up my jersey and I must say they are easy on the eyes. Embroidery is top notch!!! Thanks Jonesy for putting this together.
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:47 pm

If anyone wants to swing by until about 9 pm tonight, I'm game... If you have home number, just call, if not, PM me and I'll check every ten min or so...

Otherwise we can worksomething out for tomorrow or some other time...
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:17 am

I'll be on base at the KMCC at about noon if anyone wants to arrange picking up their jersey. PM me.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:44 am

All,

I have the Jersey's, PM me to arrange pick up.

I may be on ramstein tonight right afterwork, and that might be a good opportunity for some folks to pick theirs up.

I will post later to confirm.

Jonesy
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Thanks for following through with this Greg and the delivery!

If someone that did not get in on this order is intersted in a Large, red, longsleeve wool jersey from the last order (unused) please speak up. Otherwise I am going to donate it to Thursty Nellys.
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Anyone who wants to pick up their jerseys, please PM me.

I'll be at home the rest of the day, and I live in Steinwenden-Obermohr.

PM me for the address and my home number.

also, I may be on base early tomorrow afternoon, if you want to arrange a meeting... Not sure the exact time yet... PM me and we'll figure it out....

Tim, I got your PM and I gave you my home number, just give me a call and we can figure it out.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3