Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter

+7
Sharpbike
BigWheels
Road_Rage
spookyload
krocko1
velo-doc
Jonesy
11 posters

:: Community :: The Club

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 2 Empty Re: Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter

Post by Jonesy Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 am

Just got this order via email from Timothy rooney.

1. Black long sleeve large, quantity 2
2. Black long sleeve XL, quantity 1
3. Black long sleeve XXL, quantity 1

I will compile it all into a spreadsheet/tracker and will post your totals here sometime today or tomorrow morning with instructions on how to pay.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 2 Empty Re: Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter

Post by Tim Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Jonesy; I just got re logged in. Thanks. I talked to Chad re sizing and if still possible would like to change my order to:

large black long sleeve, quantity 2
XXL black long sleeve, quantity 2

Thanks, Tim

Nice to be back. Chad "reacquainted me" to the climbs yesterday on the road. Smile
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:40 am

Jonesy; If you havent ordered yet, I have one more. Add this to my last for a total of 5.

XXL Black long sleeve.

Thanks, Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 am

Take a look at the list below (best viewed on a full size screen). Confirm that I have your order correct.
Prefer cash or check (but could facilitate paypal for folsk that are not here in the KMC right now).
Checks can be made out to KMC Cycling, care-of Greg Jones. PM me to arrange a time to come by or meet somewhere and pay, OR for my CMR address to send the check.
Once I've gotten all of the payments, I'll submit the order. LAst tiem it just took a couple of weeks to get them.

Name QTY Size Style including sleeve Text for back Subtotal/cost
Greg Jones 1 XXL BLACK SS ‘Jonesy’ $83
TOTAL DUE: $83

Kendall Robinson 1 XXL RED LS Kendall $86
Kendall Robinson 1 XXL BLACK LS Kendall $86
TOTAL DUE: $172

Daniel Perez 1 XL RED LS $86
Daniel Perez 1 XL BLACK LS $86
TOTAL DUE: $172

Justin 1 L RED LS $86
TOTAL DUE:$86

Matt White 1 XXL RED LS $86
TOTAL DUE: $86

Chad Hendrickson 1 L BLACK LS $86
TOTAL DUE:$86

John ‘Eurotrash’ 1 XXL BLACK LS Eurotrash $86
TOTAL DUE: $86

Mike Larson 1 L BLACK LS Thursty Nelly’s $86
Mike Larson 1 L BLACK SS Thursty Nellly’s $83
TOTAL DUE: $169

Tim Rooney 2 L BLACK LS $164
Tim Rooney 3 XXL BLACK LS $258
TOTAL DUE:$422
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:46 am

Jonesy, I am at the hospital. I dont know where you work. If you post your address, or have a rendezvous spot, I'll get you a check. Thanks for your work on this. Looking forward to the jerseys. I saw Chad's from last year and they look great. Will be sending some to friends back home. Best, Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWheels Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:24 am

Can someone PM Jonesy's CMR address so I can get a check to him. 2 PM's later and still no word.

Justin
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:00 am

I've gotten payment from three so far.

Please sned your payment as soon as you can so I can place the order.

Thanks,
Jonesy
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Just a gentle reminder, I've still only recieved money from three people. Thanks Justin, Tim and Mike.

If any of you have decided NOT to buy Wool Jerseys, please let me know.

If you still want them, please give me your money soon so I can place the order.

I've PMed all of you with my mailing address to mail them, or my home address if you want to bring the money by in person. If you need either of these again, pleasee PM me.

Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm delinquent! You planning to ride Thursday?
eurotrash
eurotrash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Very iffy for tomorrow.... but I'll be passing through Landstuhl on the train tonight after a Guiness or two at Thursty Nelly's... I could stop by then... maybe, if the trains work out... OR you could come join us at Nelly's and pay up then.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by powerpro369 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Is it too late to order a jersey? If not I would like an xxl black long sleeve w/ no name. I can hunt you down tomorrow to pay up.
powerpro369

Back to top Go down

Post by BigWheels Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 am

The longer this takes, the longer it takes to get the WINTER wool jersey's ordered and delivered.
BigWheels
BigWheels
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Okay, here's a less gentle reminder:
If you posted an order for a wool jersey please pay up. I can't order untill i get everyone's payment.

If you've sent payment to my CMR or home address, and you are not Justin or Tim, please pm me and tell me when you sent it.

If you want to cancel your order please let me know.

At this point once i get the payments from enough people to make the discount, i'm going to place the order and those who haven't paid at that point are out of luck.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 am

What's the status of this order, still waiting on folks to pay?
Are we going forward or bagging it?
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 am

Sorry, I've been out all last week...

I have gotten the money from everyone needed to go forward and still get the 15 plus discount. I've sent a note to the company asking for an invoice to which I've still not gottten a response. I've now sent a reminder note, and I hope to get the final invoice very soon, after which I will move forward with ordering. Several folks have sent me checks which I have held onto, and willl send you a reminder note prior to actually depositing them into the club's account.

If I get the invoice today or tomorrow I should be able to complete the order with the company by the end of the week, and hopefully we can get the jersey's by christmas time or early in JAN.

I know this is later than originally planned, but it's the best we can do at this point.

I do apologize to all for any of the delays that have been on my part.

Thanks for your patience,

Jonesy
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:42 pm

No worries Jonsey! Saturday was a little cold and wet. As I was trying to hang onto Chad's wheel as he broke the gale force headwind into the hurricane force crosswind in that wet, cold cow pasture … I found myself daydreaming - snuggled in the warmth of a KMCC Wool Retro Jersey. While not known for their wind breaking properties, they sure are warm and look pretty sharp! I’m fairly certain the wool jerseys would not of improved our chances of beating those Cat A sandbaggers in the hobby class, but who knows..?

Appreciate all your work on this Jonsey!
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by velo-doc Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm pretty sure that it was you plowing through the gale-force winds on Saturday, Mike. Anyway, was definitely a wool jersey day...gotta love it!

Chad
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:06 pm

I am set to place the order. I will be depositing the checks tomorrow so plan/balance accordingly.

Kirsten, unfortunately i couldn't find a jersey to suit you, so i've canceled your order, i can destroy or return your check, whichever is your preference.

Thanks,
Jonesy
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:38 pm

She could probably fit the one you put in the dryer.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:02 pm

OK, the order was in thursday. Depending on how quick they get started theres a slim chance of getting them by christmas, otherwise expect sometime in jan
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Wool Retro Jersy order for fall/winter - Page 2 Empty Wool jerseys?

Post by Tim Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Jonesy, is it possible for you to check on the wool jerseys? Seems like it is taking a long time and I for one am looking fwd to having them. Can you provide an update? Thanks in advance. Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:33 pm

What is the status on this? It's March now ...
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Same question, I still haven't heard back from my query. Is there someone to call?
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Sorry Tim, somehow I missed your post on Feb. 11.

Jerseys are here. They jusr came in today... apparantly there's benn a columbian wool-smuggling ring operating so ewhere nearby, because customs felt the need to open and search (and delay) the packages... That coupled with the fact that the manufacturer sent them via parcel post... despite having paid 50 in shipping.

In any case, I have them at home and we can make arrangements for Sat pickup... I might just post at some central location on SAT for an hour and folks can come by and grab them.

Sorry for the delays and the delays in responding.

Jonesy
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Jonesy, great news thanks. I'll be away this weekend but can wo something next week. Thanks!
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next