Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
So long and thanks for the ride... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
So long and thanks for the ride... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
So long and thanks for the ride... EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
So long and thanks for the ride... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
So long and thanks for the ride... EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

So long and thanks for the ride...

4 posters

Go down

So long and thanks for the ride... Empty So long and thanks for the ride...

Post by jvanhuis Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Time to say goodbye my KMC friends, I leave tomorrow for the States after 4.5 years here in Germany. Didn't get out with the group near as much as I would have liked but had some really good times when I did. Thanks to all of you for showing me new trails, riding the old ones, and just all around being a good group. Headed to middle Missouri where the mountain biking just isn't going to be the same, I see a lot of road trips in my future. Thanks for the good times, see you on the trails...

Jamie
jvanhuis
jvanhuis

Back to top Go down

So long and thanks for the ride... Empty Re: So long and thanks for the ride...

Post by spookyload Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Had a couple great times with you Jamie. Worlds Drunk...I mean cross in January. Again at the sufferfest in Lembrecht. Good luck in Missery, Missouri that is. Southern Missouri is nice riding.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 am

Jamie- Thanks for taking me out to discover the F-trail. It's been a pleasure. The Ozarks have the topography for nice mountain biking, so long as you don't ride into an open quarry. Also, stock up on calamine lotion, since, in my experience, only 3 plants grow in Missouri- poison oak, ivy, and sumac. No $h!t, all three. Just avoid the locals, they'll try to drag you into Waffle House and White Castle and fatten you up to a 45" waistline, so you fit in better with the general Missouri population.
Best of Luck!
eurotrash
eurotrash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 am

Good Luck to you Jamie!!! You know where we'll be if you ever make it back this way...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down