Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

June 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room!

:: Yard Sale :: For Sale

Go down

For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room! Empty For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room!

Post by eurotrash on Wed May 25, 2011 10:10 am

Last edited by eurotrash on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room! Empty Re: For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room!

Post by Sharpbike on Wed May 25, 2011 11:49 am

Looking for a lighter bike for my wife.
Can you take two measurements for me?
Center bb to the top tube where the seat goes.
Then from the center of the seat tube to the center of the steerer tube.
And maybe the wieght?

This will give me an idea if it well work.

She does not like to lean over alot.

Thanks
Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room! Empty Re: For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room!

Post by spookyload on Wed May 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Yeah...don't need more bikes, but I am totally stealing your mathematic equation above. You aren't by chance looking to sell a white Cannondale F4 are you?
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem on Wed May 25, 2011 2:20 pm

spookyload wrote:You aren't by chance looking to sell a white Cannondale F4 are you?

THAT's NOT FUNNY!!! You to shall get a stick in your spokes as well... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by Zenkem on Wed May 25, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

For Sale: Complete bikes - need to make room! Hr_06_10
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy on Wed May 25, 2011 3:43 pm

spookyload wrote:Yeah...don't need more bikes, but I am totally stealing your mathematic equation above. You aren't by chance looking to sell a white Cannondale F4 are you?

I might have one if you really need it... see the forum Bikes of the KMC for pics... PM me on the down-low...
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash on Wed May 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Sharpbike wrote:Looking for a lighter bike for my wife.
Can you take two measurements for me?
Center bb to the top tube where the seat goes.
Then from the center of the seat tube to the center of the steerer tube.
And maybe the wieght?

This will give me an idea if it well work.

She does not like to lean over alot.

Thanks

I'll take the measurements this evening and post 'em up. The by-year catalogs are on vintagecannondale.com that have the tables, but the bandwidth at work won't handle the .pdf download. I swapped the stem on the Bad Boy Ultra for a 110 if I remember right, I can do a overall reach measurement. Right now, I have a set of narrowed Titec Hellbent riser bars on there, too. Bought the bike new at Hoffman Radsport in Schweinfurt, still have the 2200 euro receipt.

Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash on Wed May 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Ok, measurements for the Bad Boy Ultra: Seat tube, C-C is 41cm (16"). Top tube, C-C is 57cm horizontal, but I may be off a bit. Standover is about 29.5", and without pedals it should weigh in at under 21 lbs. The frame is MTB geometry, so figure that in for fit. With a second set of 26" wheels, you have a light hardtail. The Headshok is the long travel version with air spring and lockout. I put a Dura-ace 7700 BB in it, and swapped to a more road-appropriate large chainring. She's a spry, quick-handling, urban machine that can hold her own on the long rides.

Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpbike on Thu May 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Might work. Need to meet up so my wife can tedt it out.

She works until 3:30 daily. What is good for you?
Sharpbike
Sharpbike

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash on Thu May 26, 2011 3:39 pm

I'll be available Friday evening, Sunday evening, and all day Monday. If I'm not on a ride, I am usually home in Landstuhl by 1730 on weeknights. I can be contacted through the forum, or on my handy at 0176 32073347. I can provide SPD, Speedplay, or platform pedals for a test ride.
-John

Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down