Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
(No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
(No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
(No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
(No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
(No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

(No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order

+10
Road_Rage
eurotrash
krocko1
Zenkem
Babbs
Slim
MJ
jvanhuis
spookyload
thedude76
14 posters

:: Community :: The Club

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

(No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order - Page 3 Empty Re: (No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order

Post by krocko1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:49 pm

I held them up next to the tv and it's definitely the camera! They are very red in the right places.
krocko1
krocko1

Back to top Go down

(No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order - Page 3 Empty Re: (No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order

Post by Jonesy Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Got mine just a bit ago and yes, they are nice, and I think the red came out just as most of us had envisioned... red's sometimes a sketchy color in the printing business etc. so it's good to see they came out pretty good... now hopefully they don't fade!
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Nice gear. Jersey is a bit tight in the arms , but they look damn sharp. Nice job to the design comittee. Arm warmers look real good too.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude76 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Just a reminder, if you ordered something, get out to wheelsports and pick it up. Also if you didn't order or you want an extra jersey go on out there and get one. The kits are real nice. More stuff including freeride baggy shorts should be in this week.
thedude76
thedude76

http://www.chainlove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Definately nice stuff. Picked up my jersey and shorts I ordered along with an extra jersey and a long sleeve free ride jersey. Look for it on the Tour coverage this weekend!
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by krocko1 Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:00 pm

If you ordered a jersey and your still here you need to pick it up! And if your interested in winter gear we need to start compiling a list ASAP!
krocko1
krocko1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Ill start looking into a wool jersey this week if theres interest.
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by velo-doc Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Definitely need to get moving if winter gear is what you're looking for. Our order for next season won't be far behind. I'm pretty happy with the knickers I got. I was sweating in them riding up Col d'Izoard last month (there was snow at the summit) sunny
velo-doc
velo-doc
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jvanhuis Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:27 am

Jersey looks sweet but wife picked me up a large instead of an XL. Aaron wants the large so I can ship it to him, can anyone pick me up an XL and ship it to the states? I can paypal or send a check to you or whatever. Help a brother stuck in Missouri out!

Jamie
jvanhuis
jvanhuis

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:00 pm

I will be in Little Rock in September and October. I can bring one if you can drive down. Great MTB riding in Little Rock. You looking for full zip or short zipper?
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by jvanhuis Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Would like one earlier if possible, have a couple races coming up and was planning on flying the colors. Can anyone grab me a short sleeve full-zip size XL and pop it in the mail? I'll paypal you the $ or send a check, whatever you want. Thanks for the help.

Jamie
jvanhuis
jvanhuis

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenkem Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:44 am

jvanhuis wrote:Would like one earlier if possible, have a couple races coming up and was planning on flying the colors. Can anyone grab me a short sleeve full-zip size XL and pop it in the mail? I'll paypal you the $ or send a check, whatever you want. Thanks for the help.

Jamie

I believe all the XL full zips are gone...I know they didn't have one when I tried to get one for Niner...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:34 am

I have a full zip in XL that I could part with. It was worn once. I also have the short zip. I will drop it in the mail if you don't mind a jersey that isn't brand new. I decided go up one size after wearing it once.
spookyload
spookyload

Back to top Go down

Post by jvanhuis Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Sounds good Matt. I'll pm you my address. You bringing your bike to Little Rock? We could hit the Womble trail, heard it was pretty good.
jvanhuis
jvanhuis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonesy Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:39 am

This has been a long time coming and sorry for the delay, but let's go ahead and post our winter order. There has been discussion of sponsors, changes etc. but I think the general concensus is that for this winter's order we'll go with what we have and make sponsorship changes int he spring.

Below is the price list from previously, and it will still work the same we; we place the order, Frank gets it in and we go buy it from Frank's.

Please post your order as a reply to this thread, and try to stay as close as possible to the exact description used in the pricelist.

(No Longer Active) Jersey and Bib Order - Page 3 Price_10
Jonesy
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by thedude76 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:32 am

Here's my order

1 Leg warmer size Med
2 LS Freeride Jersey size 3XL
2 SS Freeride Jersey size 3XL
1 Winter bib tight size XXL

from the new catalog , if they can get them now
1 pr of baggy shorts (IDOL cat num 89121041) size XXL
1 pr of baggy shorts (Escape cat num 89121040) size XXL
Black with just the pig logo on the leg.

thedude76
thedude76

http://www.chainlove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:55 am

Is anyone planning a trip to Frank's this week? I think it would be helpful if we could get an inventory of what he has sitting in his shop. This will prevent him from carrying a lot of overhead on our behalf.

We can talk about it at the meeting, but I think we should put a deadline on the order. Since we are not making design decisions this time, a deadline will ensure we keep moving forward and get fresh kits before summer.
MJ
MJ
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:20 am

I like them 89111032 baggy shorts!
eurotrash
eurotrash
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3