Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
New to the forums! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
New to the forums! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
New to the forums! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
New to the forums! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
New to the forums! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

New to the forums!

2 posters

Go down

New to the forums! Empty New to the forums!

Post by Justachillin2 Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:12 am

New to the forums but have been local for a few years. I have been riding a little of Ktown and Trier area for the last 3 years. I currently have two bikes. A 2015 specialized enduro comp and a 2015 giant reign 27.5 2. I'm recently retired from the AF and my last assignment was Spangdahlem. We had a pretty decent group that I use to ride with up there and still do on occasion. I am currently working at Outdoor Rec on Ramstein and work in the bike shop. This is what brings me here. I talk to a lot of customers that want to ride with groups but don't know where the trails are or don't know others that ride. I have know about this group for a year but just recently found out that there was a forum. So I'm looking to refer people I talk to on a day to day basis to here to hopefully get a large riding base and discover new trails. Also, I look forward to planning a few bike park trips in the future. I went on the trip to la bresse bike park and it was a blast. Met some awesome people and plan on getting them on board with this forum. Looking forward to riding with some new people!! Hit me up or swing by ODR and say hi.

D
Justachillin2
Justachillin2

Back to top Go down

New to the forums! Empty Re: New to the forums!

Post by Zenkem Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:08 am

Welcome to KMC Cycling!!! I to have immigrated from Spang but many, many moons ago. Been riding the K-town area for the past eight years and wouldn't mind showing you around. Problem is I've had to step away from the bike the last six months and the come back has been a struggle. If you don't mind the slow pace I will be more then happy to show you the local Trails...
Zenkem
Zenkem

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum