Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Statement

The K.M.C. Cycling Club is a diverse group of people from across the Kaiserslautern Military Community (KMC) brought together by a common interest in cycling and cycling advocacy. Whether through racing, group rides, community involvement or social events centered on cycling, K.M.C. Cycling's primary purpose is to further the sport of cycling in the KMC, and provide a valuable cycling outlet to its members. We are a not-for-profit organization that values diversity, friendship and, above all, a good ride.
Latest topics
» New landstuhl trail opening.
Apology to Road Rage EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm by Zenkem

» Forest Night Ride. "No Drop"
Apology to Road Rage EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 pm by Zenkem

» Winterberg bike park trip!
Apology to Road Rage EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 am by Justachillin2

» Lunch in France... (Sat 17Sep2016)
Apology to Road Rage EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 pm by Pritch

» Weekly Thursday NO DROP MTB group ride Gelterswoog 2016 season!
Apology to Road Rage EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm by Pritch

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Like Us
KMC Cycling Forums

Apology to Road Rage

2 posters

:: Community :: The Club

Go down

Apology to Road Rage Empty Apology to Road Rage

Post by airborne.s2000 Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:25 am

To all the forum members:

I sent the quoted note below to Road Rage via email earlier today. I am extending my apology to the group at large, as bringing my behavior into our forum was inappropriate. To the moderators, thank you for clipping my message, and locking the thread before I further embarassed myself.

The manner in which I addressed my concerns with you was out of line. I should not have used a public forum to call you out for something we had never discussed personally. Such behavior is not normal for me, and I hope you will accept my apology for my actions.

I would like to say that my intent in my original post was not to generate a set of rules to make life difficult, and the use of the word "rule" was not the proper choice. It would be more accurate to say that the small group which has met almost every Sunday for the past month or so has become accustomed to meeting at 0930, and starting the ride at 1000. I am trying to generate a routine for Sunday rides which approaches the regularity of the Tuesday and Thursday rides, albeit changing the location of the ride almost every week, instead of riding the same route. I hope that in so doing, I give members, new and old, another venue in which to ride together, as many of our members, you and I included, find it difficult to meet for the weeknight rides.
airborne.s2000
airborne.s2000
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Apology to Road Rage Empty Re: Apology to Road Rage

Post by Road_Rage Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Bobby,

I appreciate the apology, but like I told you today it is not necessary to apologize. Like I said, we are grown men and as grown men we sometimes say the wrong things. No harm, no foul. I am not butt-hurt at all over it.
THX
Dan
Road_Rage
Road_Rage
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down